1) I do not have to feel guilty just because someone else does not like what I do, say, think or feel.
2) It is ok for me to feel angry and to express it in responsible ways.
3) I do not have to assume responsibility for making decisions, particularly where others share responsibility for making the decisions.
4) I have the right to say “I don’t understand” without feeling stupid or guilty.
5) I have the right to say no.
6) I have the right to say no without feeling guilty.
7) I do not have to apologize or give reasons when I say no.
8.) I have the right to refuse requests which others make of me.
9) I have the right to tell others when I think they are manipulating, conning, or treating
10) I have the right to refuse additional responsibilities without feeling guilty.
11) I have the right to tell others when their behaviour annoys me
12) I do not have to compromise my personal integrity.
13) I have a right to make mistakes and not be responsible for them. I have a right to be wrong.
14) I do not have to be liked, admired, or respected by everyone for everything I do.